Two Hair Products to Die For

The best hair products in the world are those which multitask. I'm here to present to you the two products that my hair could never live (or look good) without.

First up is Miss Jessie's Super Sweetback Treatment.

 I'm not going to lie, when I had first seen this product in a magazine a year ago I had placed it on my mental wish list due to its name and cute packaging.  Unfortunately, I had forgotten about it until the day I saw it, a wonderful ray of light, on the shelf at Target.


As a deep conditioning treatment, this product is marketed towards ladies looking to grow out their "naturally curly, kinky and wavy hair," but I truly think that everyone can benefit from it.  Super Sweetback restores moisture and shine to overworked, brittle, or frizzy hair.  The scent is equally glorious.  Seriously, when you open the lid you're enveloped into a strawberry scented heaven, and after using the product your hair will smell just the same for hours.  
 The company recommends combing a golfball-sized dollop through wet hair, and then allowing it to sit for half an hour.  I don't know about you, but I don't have that kind of time all too often, so I just let the conditioner absorb for as long as possible before I rinsing.  Although I have very long hair, I've never used the recommended amount because it is not necessary.  A small scoop is all that is needed to work its moisturizing magic.   



Next on the list is Morroccainoil.  I discovered this product by way of my hairdresser.  After my blowout I had to know what was behind my hair's newfound shine and unbelieveable softness. Low and behold it was this serum.  
This product is fabulous because it can be used on wet or dry hair (or both!) Personally, I apply it to towel dried hair before blowdrying, and I seriously feel like it makes my hair dry more quickly.  Score! 
Just the smallest bit goes a long way, and this is actually the reason why my mother and I bought the larger bottle with a pump.  The smaller sized bottle, which is of course cheaper, did not come with a pump.  Our hairdresser said it's much too easy to over-pour with the pump-less bottle, so not wanting to waste, we upgraded.   

Obviously I give both of these products five stars, especially this summer season when my mane needs all the help (and moisture) it can get.  
Have any of you used other products by either of these companies? Let me know what you think!
Have a fabulous day everyone!
  ~JessTour

No comments

Post a Comment

2317 STUDIO

Blogging tips